Ok, so I go off on vacation and am STILL catching up on emails and blogs that I missed reading and just read that Kerri from Building a Charmed Life nominated me and my little blog for a Liebster Award! Kerri, you rock! I’m honored to have you as a reader!
As Kerri says on her blog, the Liebster Award is a great networking opportunity for small bloggers (aka newbies like me) and a chance to give a shout out to other small bloggers that you love to read. I am really loving blogging and am so grateful and excited when I see others stop by or comment or anything, so thank you all so much!
I’m still so new to blogging and catching up from vacation, I’m going to accept this award Honorarily and not exactly follow all the rules, but close.
- Thank the blogger that nominated you (CHECK – Thank you, Kerri!!)
- Answer the 11 questions you were given
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 500 followers (I’ll do my best here, but I don’t know how many followers most of the bloggers I read have, so my apologies if you have over 500 followers, but HEY – good for you!!)
Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer
- Tag your nominees and post a comment in their blog
so they know they’ve been nominated!I try to comment and support most of the blogs I read nearly daily if I can!
Here are my answers to Kerri’s questions:
- What is your favorite must-read blog (no matter how big or small)? Young House Love (of course!) – I love their jobs and dedication to what they do.. living the dream!
- Besides your must-read blog, what is another blog I must check out? Centsational Girl and Thrifty Decor Chick are great daily reads of mine as well – such creative and amazing ladies.
- Dream vacation… where do you go? I just got back! I go to Aruba every year with my family and every year it seems to get better…I wouldn’t change a thing!
- Best comfort food? Popcorn! My hubs and I are addicts!
- Puppies or kittens? Puppies! It’s no secret my puggle is the love of my life (2nd to my hubs, of course, well maybe 🙂 ) but she’s sorta cat-like in some ways so maybe she bridges that line!
- Favorite TV show? (doesn’t have to be current) I’m really into The Following – it’s got just the right amount of creepy… maybe too much sometimes, but it’s really good!
- Favorite store? Home Goods!!! 🙂
- Favorite paint color of the moment? Sherwin Williams Peppercorn from the Pottery Barn line. Go figure – it’s grey, and I love it!
- Define your style in 3 words. Traditional, Comfortable, Homey
- Mac or PC? I’m a PC girl through and through and refuse all things Apple, I’m a droid user too… such a rebal! (no, not really!!)
- How do you feel now that it’s Spring? Excited-happy-anxious-get-me-outdoors-I-want-to-spray-paint-something!
Since I’m accepting this honorarily and not formally – I hope you do check out some of the other fabulous bloggers I follow and share the love!
I’m still catching up from vacation, but I’m getting there! Thank you again Kerri! I enjoyed reading the answers to your questions too! Do me a favor, all, and go check out her blog!